Sunday, June 14, 2009

I Lost my Phone C902 !!! T-T


This morning i had fall my Sony Ericsson C902 into the toilet bowl , I saw it fall out from my pocket and i heard a Sound "Pock Pock" then the phone already inside the toilet bowl...Its really Hurt , when you suddenly lost somethings u like the most !!! Damn regret , Why I went into the toilet ? Why I forgot to take it out from my pocket before I pee ? Alot of question mark come out from my mind !!! At the moment my tear really going to come out , and I keep telling my self that, the 1K is now staying at the toilet bowl !!! The phone I already used for half year , but untill now I still like it very much..What to do ? Cry also it will not coming back again...Now what I have to do is...Find a Cheap Plug phone , maybe it can accompany me for wholelife !!!

2 comments:

-北宋- said...

indah water d people get it le. lol =p 坏的不去,好的不来~

Anonymous said...

o.o where's my comment T^T