Sunday, May 24, 2009

Introduce My Self

My Name is Lynn !!!
Actually I'm juz a very simple girl , very moody , sometimes will be very talkactive, like to chit chat with my buddy...and will out of control to laugh very louder no matter where I'm , as long as I feel happy :P (But actually after realize that other ppl look at me , and I'll feel xia shueh) But sometimes I also will be very quiet...that's why i said I'm moody !!!
That is a bit changes on myself compare with last time , Coz last time I will not express out my feeling or share my secret with others...So I'll feel alone , maybe that time I'm too over protected myself , scare ppl will hurt me or break out my secret !!! But now... I'll share everything with my closer friend or cousin , no more secret to keep inside my heart already..If one day they accidently break out my secret I also don't mind , Coz now I will not care about how ppl will think at me...Just do what I like to do , then only will feel happy !!!
I hate myself , because too talkactive , always speak without filter...That's why my buddy always call me Siao Poh or Sampat poh !!! hehheehehe...Some ppl seldom mix together with me will said I act like very "Lan C" but actually me seow seow 1 lah...where got "Lan C" wow ??? My mum forget to born me a Good memory , so I'll forget and forgive ppl who ever hurt me..heheehehehe

No comments: